ISO Quality Policy
Zenzero ISO Quality Policy & Objectives
Zenzero is committed to delivering a quality service to our customers and the initial scope of our ISO9001 Quality Management System is focussed on Service Desk, Resolver Groups, Field Services and Service Assurance and the support services these provide.
Zenzero has a clear vision:
1. To be the leading provider of Managed IT Services and support for small and medium sized businesses.
2. To transform the way people work – ensure they have the right tools to access the right data, any time and any place.
3. To deliver quality integrated IT infrastructure – long-term, flexible and scalable solutions.
4. Ensure robust, multi-layered security solutions ensure you have maximum protection, whatever happens.
What we will achieve:
By focusing on quality we will support the company in achieving its vision and specifically for Service Delivery we will…
• Drive continual service improvement
• Use Customer Complaints and feedback to drive improvements
• Increased new business via existing customer referrals
• Strive for better Service Level Attainment
• Make more efficient use of our resources
• Improve staff training and career development
• We are further committed to the continual improvement of the Quality Management System
• No failed audits
Who is involved:
All staff who work in the Service Delivery department as well as staff that support the work of our IT Managed Services customers are responsible and accountable for achieving our Quality Targets.
How will we evaluate our progress and results:
We will be reviewing quality and adherence to policy and targets on a quarterly basis to review and understand how we can improve our customer experience and drive continual service improvement.