Reliable business connections, underpinned by gold standard support
In this day and age every business relies upon the internet in some way shape or form. We pride ourselves on supplying a range of internet connectivity options to support our customer’s needs with the flexibility to expand as their business grows. From large multisite organisations to small partnerships we can deliver a reliable foundation which your business can depend on, from diversely routed fibre Leased Lines to low contention broadband for remote sites and home workers.
Superfast Fibre Broadband (FTTC & FTTP) can help create new opportunities with your existing and potential customers, from downloading large files to uploading tender submissions. It can cope as your business needs develop.
– FTTC: Up to 80 Mbit/s downloads and 20 Mbit/s uploads
– FTTP: Up to 330 Mbit/s downloads and 50 Mbit/s uploads
– Unlimited, so no need to worry about exceeding your usage cap*
*Fair usage polices apply.
Ethernet over Fibre (EoFTTC)
Any business that requires a reliable and consistent internet connection should consider one of our Ethernet offerings. By implementing your own private Ethernet connection you can manage your bandwidth requirements to run feature rich applications and route your calls over a reliable connection which can grow with your business.
All our Leased Lines are direct fibre services from your local exchange and include a fully managed Cisco Router to monitor your circuit and ensure consistent bandwidth management.
– Dedicated 1:1 uncontended low latency fully fibre service
– Proactively monitored with a guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth and 99.9% uptime.
– Fully managed with 24/7 support and underpinned by a 6-hour guaranteed fix SLA
EFM (Ethernet First Mile) delivers guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth using multiple copper pairs instead of a newly installed fibre optic cable. This cost-effective access is delivered in half the time of Leased Lines with no compromise in your service levels. Using up to eight copper pairs EFM is
inherently resilient and will ensure your business’s continuity while giving you the peace of mind to focus on running your business.
– Symmetrical speeds up to 35Mbps on an uncontended 1:1 connection ratio
– Fully managed connection with 24/7 support, backed with an 8 hour SLA
For multi-site organisations, our MPLS networks enable them to consolidate their IT & Telco systems over a PWAN (private wide area network), allowing staff to access critical data and communicate across sites with a unified solution.
– Centralised network management, giving the IT manager control over a managed firewall
– Scalable for all sites, from high end fibre Leased Lines to ADSL2+ homeworkers, all connections can be brought under one unified network
– Auto redundancy failover included should your primary connection fail
Enterprise class voice solutions to suit all business requirements
With most phone systems offering a similar range of standard features, the right choice often comes down to who can provide the best options for future growth combined with the integration of new applications as they become available.
On-Premise PBX Solutions
Onsite PBX telephony allows businesses to utilise their existing infrastructure and still add new features and applications. Our customers benefits from both the SIP & ISDN technology to delivery two ports of redundancy. We supply these solutions to a range of businesses that require a resistant solution, that have limited options to run new cabling.
Some benefits of this solution include:
– Enhanced resilience, utilising the best of both worlds with call savings on SIP channels and backup ISDN – in the event for any ISP outages your business will still function
– By having a system onsite, allows the business to be connected at all times. Our Schools and Doctor’s surgeries value this solution with constant contact to all extensions
Hosted VoIP Solutions
The concept of VoIP technology is very simple. Instead of using your existing telephone lines or having new ones installed, you simply utilise the Internet to take and make voice calls, as well as carry out telephone and video conferencing tasks. As well as the technology being simple, it can be extremely beneficial for businesses in terms of saving money.
Some benefits of this solution include:
– Complete flexibility in the way your business route’s calls, makes calls and add sites with minimal setup costs. With Mobile Apps, IP Phones and Softphones, calls can be taken from any location to ensure you are always available to your customers.
– Cost savings, with no associated-on premise maintenance charges, discounted call charges and extension dialing across all users regardless of their location. SCS can tailor a package to fit your business needs to provide a cost-effective solution with minimal setup charges.